Learn tips and tricks for building a high-performance WLAN!
I teamed up with the great staff at Ekahau to put together this infographic about how to design and deploy high capacity Wi-Fi. It's the second poster in the series, following the Wi-Fi Design Poster that focused on radio frequency (RF) factors.
The Wi-Fi Capacity Infographic covers:
- An overview of airtime and why it is important
- Understanding the two primary factors affecting airtime:
- Airtime within a cell
- Airtime across cells
- Methods to maximize airtime efficiency to get the most out of your WLAN
- Channel inventory as it relates to capacity
- How client capabilities affect airtime consumption, and hence capacity, in a WLAN
- Factors to consider when selecting infrastructure to deploy
- Factors to consider with infrastructure placement and configuration
- Features available within Ekahau Site Survey to set you up for success
Download the Wi-Fi Capacity Infographic today!